Rules for the Photography Competition 2021 “Which is it, of the Favours of your Lord, that ye deny?”
• The competition is open to anyone over the age of 8 years.
• The entrant must be a UK resident, but the photograph can be from anywhere
• Photos must not be digitally enhanced or filters applied
• All entries must be electronically uploaded
• Only one entry per person allowed
• Entry deadline is midnight 30th April 2021
• Avoid recognisable features of the human face and avoid eyes of animate subjects in your subject matter.
• Entries will be judged by a panel of judges and their decision will be final.
• The best entry needs to be photographically creative but embody the theme of the competition.
• The organisers have the sole discretion to amend any rules in order to ensure equality and fairness.
Go back to the Competition Page